Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gifts for Family

I visited my mom, sister and niece while off for summer vacation and we went into an AMAZING bead store while in Cali.

I wish I could remember the name of it. 
Well, my mom found these cute blue flower beads and loved the gold ones that said "peace" and "joy". 

When I returned home, this is what I created with them. 



I've really been into making hoops and she loves flashy accessories, so these were perfect for her!

The ones below were for my sister (they were a surprise which is why it's just now being posted!)



 I noticed she wore a lot of teal while I was there and she also loves the flashy bling 
(wonder where she gets that trait from!)

She loves them and said she wears them all the time. 

Glad I could make them both happy!
(My niece is only 16 mo. or else I would have made her a pair too :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pieces! What a nice thing to do after being with family to remind us of our time together.

    ReplyDelete