Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something Unexpected

I found time today to make (and finish!) a set of ACEO's. 

However, the color of red and orange I used, hates the camera. I was trying to digitally manipulate it so it didn't look fluorescent in the picture, but it wasn't going well. I managed to make it look completely different, but I loved it! I thought I'd keep it to share with you. 

 Each is 2.5x3.5" Watercolor and Sharpie

I'll work on the original picture and have it up for sale soon.

3 comments:

  1. I've recently started scanning my artwork into the computer and the colour seems a lot more natural! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great together. Perhaps you could make ACEO prints with these. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete