Friday, July 23, 2010

Time for Watercolor!

My goal with my Etsy shop is to make quality affordable artwork. I feel like everyone should have the right to buy original artwork and not have to always buy prints of their favorite pieces.

With that in mind, since I have mainly acrylic paintings on canvas for sale (which can tend to be a bit pricier), I wanted something cheaper to offer customers. So I started making smaller watercolor paintings on paper this week. And I enjoy it much more than I thought I would. The same care and attention to detail goes into my watercolors (sometimes even more) so it's still quality original art, just cheaper!

Here are my first two 8x10 watercolors.




Click here to check out my store and see more of my watercolor paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment