Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inside the Artist's Studio

Ever wonder what my studio looks like? 

Well, it's ridiculously crowded. 

And messy. 

Here's my desk at the moment. 

 It's pretty overwhelming. 

This is the only desk/surface space I have in my studio. I do all my artwork & crafts here with the exception of acrylic painting. But the problem is that I like to work on multiple things at a time. With my table like this, I don't have room to watercolor for a few minutes, then go back to making jewelry. 

So what I've been thinking that it would do is take out this old comfy chair I have in the opposite corner and move it to another room. Then I can put a little table there for watercoloring (did I just invented a new word?) or jewelry. Probably watercoloring though. It doesn't take up as much room as all the beads do. 

I'll show before and after pics when I get it finished.  

Now...to find a table...

No comments:

Post a Comment