Sunday, August 29, 2010

$5 Fifth Monday!

I have joined a team through Etsy called the Etsy Texas Crafters (yes, born and raised) and we are featuring $5 items for 24 hours! It's only on the fifth Monday, which is August 30th and I thought I'd share with you some very unique handmade pieces from other shops that taking part in this celebration.
  I love to laugh, so  first up is something that made me laugh. How creative is this?! This pair of minicards features two lovely vampires, made from old photos purchased at an estate sale, with red paint and fangs added.  I can see these being given before a date night with something "special" (wink wink) written inside. If you visit CynArt, you'll find someone who is uber talented at watercolor (ahem, unlike my last attempt!) and has such a great eye for design!


I love wallets...and this one fits the bill! It fits in your pocket yet holds a TON! Super cute design too. You can't beat that, especially for only $5! There's a bunch of different designs at The Yellow Roses to choose from, even sports themed! But if you want something a little bigger, there are bags too!

Mmm...I LOVE desserts of ALL kinds! This is making my mouth water!
 It's a soothing rice bag to comfort your aches and pains. It's flannel filled with rice that can be microwaved or frozen for pleasure. BooBooZoo has a wonderful assortment of sizes and designs that children and adults would love!


It's almost that time of year! I found these adorable ornaments and have my eye on them!  One of my favorite Christmas traditions is when my mom would give me a new ornament every year while I was growing up (and she still does...thanks mom!). This way I had a tree full of ornaments when I moved out. I have continued this tradition with my two youngest nieces and my god-daughter and I think they would love these! LavenderLizard has some very creative items...some even glow in the dark! Love it!

Do you love cats? I sure do! Not only is THIS cute, but the entire shop is adorable! Refabulous has a variety of items such as Eco Dryer Sachets, pencil bags, and more...all from recycled fabric.  You really must check it all out!

And here one of a few new listings from my shop, PaintedEasel. All my earrings are on sale for $5 for August 30th only, so stop by and check it all out.
Remember this is only for 24 hours so take advantage! You can search by using the tags teametsytx and ETC5 to find other great $5.00 items available from other CAST team members. 
Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my minicards, Nikkie! You found some great other items to show as well! Hope while you're at school tomorrow your sales are goin' ka-ching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to feature the $5 Monday from ETC! Thanks for including my angels!

    ReplyDelete